Saturday, April 22, 2006

Solo Exhibition in OSAKA

Finally, I make it public.



May 27 (Sat) to June 11 (Sun)

I hold the solo exhibition
in Splash and Sammy.


My first original TOY put on the market from Toy2R is sold.
It is a CUCUMOUSE(limited edition)



It exists all over the world only by 100.
30 is sold here.

It is only here to be able to buy this in Japan!!


"White version not printed" and "My custom CUCUMOUSE",
"Mini canvas", and "Paper TOY", etc. are sold.


And, there is a wonderful report.
Special 8 artists customize Cucu.


+ DEVILROBOTS
+ JUNBOw
+ Saki
+ Motohiro Ichinomiya
+ Noriya Takeyama
+ Toru Fukuda
+ Mori Chack
+ Hiroshi Yoshii


Guest artist's work is not sold.

I go to the shop on Saturday and Sunday.
Please come if there is time.




This time, Not "Exhibition" but "mini Exhibition"
The space that can be exhibited is small.
However, the content is very large.
It enhances it.
The shop is very wonderful!!

1 comment:

Kei Sawada said...

>>cutesypoo
If it is red pants version, you should be able to obtain it even in your country.
I am glad for you to like.